Cart 0

Shipping Policy

We understand that receiving your product as soon as possible is highly valued. As a result, our priority is to get your product to you right away, at a reasonable price. For this reason, we ship from multiple warehouses in different states, including Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee. With this, 95% of the customers are able to receive their package in 1-2 business days, while the remaining 5% receive their package within 3 business days. Tracking is always provided! 
  • We do not incur any additional income from shipping charges. All shipping charges incurred are direct charges that we receive from the United Parcel Service (UPS). Please see the UPS website for additional information about shipping charges:
  • Orders shipping to the contiguous U.S. over $49.00 are shipped FREE (HI, AK, APO, PR, Guam, etc. excluded).
  • Orders placed after 5PM will ship the next day.
  • Shipping time usually takes 1-2 business days (i.e., from the time you order to the time you obtain the product on your doorstep typically takes 1-2 business days).

  • Our orders are imported every few hours into our internal processing system. At that time you will receive your order number via email. You will receive another email shortly after, with tracking number details after the item leaves our facility.
  • If you are ordering during the weekend or after 5PM: your tracking number will be sent to you the next business day.
  • We ship same day for in-stock orders placed by 5PM EST, Monday-Friday, orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped out Monday Morning.
  • Transit times start when your package leaves our facility. Transit times are not guaranteed and shipping costs are not refundable.
  • You may view the status of your order by logging into your account and viewing your order history or by clicking the 'Track Order Link' in your order confirmation email.

Economical Flat-Rate Shipping (For the 48 Continental United States): You will only be charged the following flat-rate shipping fees regardless of your order size (*Rates listed below are for air orders up to 20 lbs, for orders over 20 lbs extra charges will apply):


USPS 1st Class Mail (2-5 Business Days) - Up to 13oz. 
Economy - GROUND (Delivered by USPS) (2-5 Business Days) - Up to 8.99lbs 
$5.99 - $6.99
UPS - GROUND (1-3 Business Days, Continental US only) - Orders $49 or over
UPS - GROUND (1-3 Business Days) - Orders Under $49
UPS - 2ND DAY AIR (2 Business Days For Delivery)
UPS Overnight (Overnight Delivery by 5pm *Varies by zip code*)
UPS Overnight AM Delivery - By 10:30am (*Varies by zip code)

Economical Flat-Rate Shipping (For Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico): You will only be charged the following flat-rate shipping fees regardless of your order size: 

2nd Day Air To (AK/HI) Flat-rate up to 20 lbs $25
2nd Day Air To Puerto Rico Flat-rate up to 20 lbs

Please Note: Shipping times may vary based on weather conditions and certain holidays. We are closed during all national holidays. Products will not ship on days that we are closed. 


If you have any questions about shipping, please feel free to contact us via phone or email at or (410) 881-3110!